New Year’s Day through Memorial Day:
– Open New Years Day -
First two weeks of the new year open 7 days per week 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
after that… Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Memorial Day through Labor Day:
7 days per week, 10 a.m. – 8 pm.
Labor Day through New Year’s Day:
Friday through Monday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.)
– Closed Thanksgiving Day -
Last two weeks of the year open 7 days per week, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
– Closed Christmas Day -
See News & Events for special open days
Tickets are $1 for everyone over 9 months old (people younger than 9 months ride free)
Frequent Riders can purchase punch cards ($1/ride)
We have a wheelchair ramp, step stools, and our staff is walker-friendly. The carousel has several stationary benches and easy-to-ride seats. The restrooms are handicapped-accessible and have diaper-changing stations.
Directions / How to Get Here
The Carousel is located just off Highway 119 in Nederland, at 20 Lakeview Drive, right beside the train cars.
Take US 36W from Denver to Boulder. In Boulder, take CO-119/Canyon Blvd. west (left). Drive through the canyon 18miles. When you reach Nederland, take a left at the traffic Circle, cross the bridge and continue until you see the red train cars on your left. The Carousel is just behind them.
View Larger Map
Information for group visits:
We’d love to have your group come visit us! Here are some helpful points.
- Call (303) 258 3457 to check available dates. Reserve the date and time of your visit by phone. Let us know approximately how many people to expect.
- Let us know if any of your party will need special assistance. We have a wheelchair lift, and our staff is walker-friendly. The Carousel has some stationary benches and easy-to-ride seats. The restrooms are handicapped-accessible and have diaper-changing stations.
- Parking is close by, as we are located next to the parking lot of the B&F Mountain Market. However, if you are coming in a very large bus, please park on Lakeview Drive adjacent to the B&F parking lot.
- Rides are $1 per person and can be paid for individually or by the group leader.
- Nederland has several excellent restaurants nearby which can take reservations or provide catering. See them on the Community page.
For links and information on what else to do in the Nederland area visit the Community page.